When virgin Shannon Travers gets fed up with her friends demanding that she find a boyfriend, she enlists the help of tattooed, mohawk-rocking graphic design student Jett. He’s more than happy to play along with their Fake Relationship, including the Ten Rules of Fake Dating that control-freak Shannon comes up with. Even if he likes to violate them. Repeatedly.
But what happens when Fake Dating starts to feel… not fake anymore? Will Shannon be willing to let go and embrace the first thing in her life that’s ever felt REAL?
*This is a New Adult Contemporary Romance and is suitable for ages 17 and up*
Other books by Chelsea M. Cameron:
Nocturnal (The Noctalis Chronicles, Book One)
Nightmare (The Noctalis Chronicles, Book Two)
Neither (The Noctalis Chronicles, Book Three)
Neverend (The Noctalis Chronicles, Book Four)
New Adult Contemporary Romance:
My Favorite Mistake
My Sweetest Escape (January 28, 2014)
Deeper We Fall (Fall and Rise, Book One)
Faster We Burn (Fall and Rise, Book Two)
Christmas Catch: A Holiday Novella
Adult Contemporary Romance:
No Track Information Available
Media Type: CD
Artist: BLIGE,MARY J.
Title: MY LIFE
Street Release Date: 11/29/1994
Why do most people spend their whole lives searching for loving and happy relationships but rarely find them? What is the "secret something" that all relationships need in order to thrive? Dr. Greg Baer found the answers to these questions while working with hundreds of individuals and couples. In Real Love, he shares his enlightening and practical blueprint for creating successful relationships and reveals the secret to finding and keeping what he calls "Real Love." You’ll discover:
- The difference between Imitation Love, or conditional love, which most people grow up experiencing, and Real Love, the secret to genuine happiness
- How to eliminate conflicts in relationships with spouses, children, parents, siblings, friends, and colleagues
- How to put an end to destructive "Getting" and "Protecting" behaviors
- Precisely how dishonesty, criticism, and blame-fixing can irrevocably damage relationships
- How Real Love can break the cycles of expectation and disappointment and how it can ease and eradicate feelings of anger, resentment, and fear
- The four steps to finding Real Love
With Real Love as your guide, you can begin to heal the wounds of your past and create rewarding and fulfilling relationships in every area of your life.